Categories

add blog login

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday 24 October 2013

First Knitting Project

Okay so the title isn't true, this isn't my first knitting project but it is the first project I have done for myself. Which is strange really, all of the crazy complex knitting I have done on my machine I have never completed anything for myself. But now I feel like I have gotten over the whole "knitting is work" thing, I do love knitting but after such a stressful course I had this weird mentality that connected knitting to working! So anyway after I bought the new Kid silk yarn I wanted to give it a test run without wasting any of my new stuff! So i took my Rowan ball that I had left and got it machine ready.

 Now I know why they don't selly them like this! Looks like a fluffy legoman head.
 So the mohair was hard work but I got used to it eventually!
 I marled the mohair in with a light grey acrylic, a wool and nylon  yarn and a dark grey aran yarn.
 I joined the cast on to the last row of knitting I did and cast off to make an infinity scarf. This is the finished article! I love of it feels and how it looks when worn.
I'm definitely going to start knitting things for myself, especially with all this yarn I've acquired! 

No comments:

Post a Comment