Categories

add blog login

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday 7 September 2013

Acne Studios



I'm absolutely loving these wide leg trousers by Acne Studio the photographic print is by Katerina Jebb in collaboration they have made a small collection of clothing and scarves. This pair of trousers retails at £1050!I'm so tempted to try and make my own but they would never be as beautiful.




This is an awesome jersey cardigan I saw that can be worn an infinite amount of ways. This is the sort of thing I would love to do a knit version of but i'm finding it quite hard to figure out the pattern. I may have to take a look at it when I'm in London in October.



Another gorgeous printed tunic by Acne x Katerina Jebb.


This is definitely a possible DIY, this cute knitted bomber jacket is exactly the sort of thing I would like for autumn. Just maybe not the orange?

No comments:

Post a Comment