Categories

add blog login

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday 16 September 2013

Favourite Outfits- Mark Fast Spring 2014

Mark Fast has always been a massive inspiration to me, and you can probably tell that by my first collection. For a project I had in university called "bootcamp" we were given a designer outfit to replicate in 10 days. Mine was one of Mark Fast's dresses from his early collections. At first I was so scared but then I picked it up very quickly and enjoyed it. It pushed me out of my comfort zone and thats what made me the designer I am now.

This collection is even more inspiring to me, the colour palette is sensitive with the marled blacks, greys and dark teal blues yet brave with the introduction of bright yellows that really shook up the collection. He has pushed the boundaries of his normal techniques and even branched out into hand knitting/macrame? Can't quite tell what but it even makes me want to have a go and I hate hand work!














No comments:

Post a Comment