Categories

add blog login

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday 12 September 2013

Rita Ora and Rimmel Make Up Collab!

Rita Ora is set to be doing a collaboration with Rimmel for a special edition collation of lip and nail products. As if she couldn't get any bigger this year after starring in a DKNY catwalk and hanging out with super famous model Cara Delvigne.

Rita's cosmetic style is unique and an inspiration to many young girls today. Here's what she had to say about the collab: 

"I have always loved Rimmel growing up and it is so exciting for me to be able to work with such a cool brand. I am absolutely obsessed with makeup and being adventurous with colours so when I was given the chance to make my own collection with Rimmel it was like a dream come true!”

All I can say is I cannot wait! I just hope there are some nude shades that will suit my thin lips!

No comments:

Post a Comment