Categories

add blog login

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday 25 February 2014

New Etsy Packaging and Items

I had my first UK buyer on Etsy this weekend who purchased one of my snoods, I really want to focus on my UK sales and get a really base here that could lead me into maybe doing fairs or craft markets. So I made and pressed the snood pretty quickly and decided to knit and include a little freebie to help the impression on the buyer, I just made a little wrap around bracelet/necklace. It was cute but it felt a little unexplained so I decided to make packaging for both the snood and the bracelet. I think it turned out really well! I just printed the design onto an a4 piece of card, cut out and stuck in place! I think it makes them look so much more professional and worth a bit more too. I think I'll keep experimenting with it and maybe come up with a free printable or something!






No comments:

Post a Comment